Maktaba-e-Anaveem Pakistan (MAP) organized a seminar in collaboration with ALL Forum. ALL Forum consists of five organization from Korea, Philippines and Thailand. One week seminar was deal with the themes of “Realities in Asia, Asian Churches, Catholic Social Teachings (CST) Vatican II, FABC, Triple Dialogue and Interreligious/Intercultural Dialogue and cooperation, Ecological Sustainability, and Peace. This seminar is to empower Laity and young leaders. It was held on 11-15 August 2018 at Theological Institute for Laity (TIL) G.T.Road Sadhoke, Distt, Gujranwala. The name of this program was “Moving School in Pakistan 2018”.
All guests were warmly welcomed by Mrs. Alishbah Javed Akhtar (Directress-MAP). There were 5 resource persons: Rev. Fr. Antonie Sondag (France), Dr. Paul Kwang (Korea), Ms. Felicia Dian (Indonesia), Mr. Hamid Henry (Karachi-Pakistan) and Ms. Noureen Akhtar (Lahore-Pakistan). They delivered lectures on the following topics:
1. Realities in Asia, Asian Churches, Unsustainability of earth and People
2. Socio-Political and Economic Analysis of the Unsustainability of the Global economy
3. Vatican II and Asian Churches: Diversity & Dialogue
4. Youth as Advocate for Human Rights & Justice, Especially for Women
5. Christian-Muslim Dialogue and Human Rights Solidarity for Common Good
6. Genuine Human Development and Ecological Sustainability
All participants went for the exposure to brick kilns and Christian colonies. Total 35 participants attended this training from different cities of Pakistan: Karachi, Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Kotri-Sindh, Khushpur, Faisalabad, Lahore, Jurian-Hafizabad, Gujranwala, Harpoke and from Father Satani Selas Town, Sadhoke.