1. A monthly Lay Fraternity meeting was conducted on 25 January 2019 at Theological Institute for Laity (TIL), Sadhoke. Lay Fraternity meeting started with prayer and reading of Holy Scripture. Lay fraternity members shared their views about Br. Charles’ spirituality. Book “Muhabat ki Dorian” was read by the members. Lay fraternity attended by 20 members.
2. On 26 February 2019 the lay fraternity meeting was conducted to promote Br. Charles De Foucled’s spirituality in the members. The initiative was part of the meetings started with prayer and reciting the Holy scripture, led by Tania Shoukat and Ashfa Shoukat. The text from Mark 9:30-37 was taken for bible sharing. All members shared their views on the text. The Book “Muhabatki Dorian” was read by all members. The “Prayer of Abandonment” was read in the start and end of the meeting. The meeting attended by 10 members.
3. Easter Get-to-Gather – Lay Fraternity
On 22 April 2019 Lay Fraternity organized Easter get-to-gather at Theological Institute for Laity (TIL), Sadhoke. The get-to-gather started with prayer and reading from the Holy bible led by Mr. HafeezSlamat and Ms. Tania Shoukat. All fraternity members were welcomed. The members enjoyed the Easter party while singing songs, presenting dance, jokes, quotes etc. All fraternity members brought one dish for the Easter get-to-gather. This is the example of togetherness. They shared their cooked dishes with each other and enjoyed the Easter get-to-gather. 20 Lay fraternity members and MAP office staff attended this get-to-gather.
4. On 2 August 2019 a meeting organized by Lay Fraternity-Sadhoke at Theological Institute for Laity (TIL), Sadhoke. In the start and end of the program “Prayer of Abandonment” read. Lay fraternity meeting commenced with prayer and reciting from the Holy scripture. For bible sharing text taken from the Holy bible Mathew 13:54-58. Members shared their views on the holy scripture. In our life we keep ourselves away from the miracles due to lack of faith. In society we entangled in faithless situation, where we have no way to get out, but our firm faith in God give us experience spirituality of live and brotherhood. In the current age we should promote Christian values and emphasis to get Christian education, so youth can keep associate themselves with church with strong belief. In the current era we face so many challenges which causes to make our faith weak.
While leaving in the society we should critic on others positively. We should give chances to others to overcome their shortcomings. “Little Guide” read by the members. During reading the book the participants historical background, journey of faith, about the lay fraternities in the world. Being members of lay fraternity we should be learn and know the spirituality deeply. We should promote Christian values, faith, and love among society. 22 members attended the meeting.
5. On 21 November, 2019 during the National Priestly Fraternity Meeting from 19-21 November, 2019 MAP-Lay Fraternity members attended an informal session with Priestly Fraternity. During the session Lay Fraternity members shared their experiences and reflections as a member of lay fraternity. They asked questions about the spirituality of Br. Charles. Adoration hour was also attended by the lay fraternity members. Total 17 members (7 Priests + 10 Lay Fraternity members) attended this session.
6. On 1 December, 2019 on the 103 Years Martyrdom day of Br. Charles Lay Fraternity Sadhoke conducted a prayer meeting. In this meeting contemplation on Br. Charles spirituality and attribute gave to him conducted. 9 lay fraternity members attended this meeting.